Friday, November 23, 2007

Tagged again...

Actually.. I tagged myself and want this tag to follow on to Moley, Wendy *Arkerchi*, Shelly *Shelled-Deshelled*, Joyce *Dutchess* and Serene *Gareth's Mommy*.

What this means if you're unfamiliar with this means.. u cut n paste everything u see below and give me ur respective answers too and tag the next 5 people to continue this list.
So here goes...

W H O . W A S . T H E. L A S T . P E R S O N

1. You hung out with?: Moley.

2. Saw you cry: CJ.

3. Went to the movies with you?: ALOT of people. I ran the event.. ahaha

4. You went to the mall with?: My girls.

5. You went to dinner with?: My Inlaws.

6. You talked on the phone to?: Moley.

7. Said ‘I love you’ to you and really meant it?: CJ of course.

8. Made you laugh?: Lauren

W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Tongue

2. Be serious or be funny? Funny

3. Drink whole or skim milk? Whole

4. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents, well actually not my own.. my momma in law actually

D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.

1. Flowers or candy? Flowers

2. Gray or black? Black

3. Color or Black and white photos? Colour

4. Lust or love? Love with a hint of Lust.... :)

5. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset. I don't wake up early enough to see the sunrise.

6. M and Ms or Skittles? M and Ms

8. Staying up late or waking up early? Staying up late. I'm nocturnal.

D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.

1. Sun or moon? Moon

2. Winter or Fall? Winter... I haven't seen snow in forever!

3. Left or right?: Left. I'm left handed and your heart is on your left too!

4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends?: Two best friends.. not alot of people can appreciate me.

5. Sunny or rainy?: Rainy, nice to be in bed cuddling.

6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream: Nuts about Chocolate Icecream of course! Or Rocky road.. the chunkier the better and FULL of toppings please!

A B O U T . Y O U

1. What time is it?: 9.34pm

2. Nickname(s): honeymeow

3. What is your birth date?: 2nd July.

4. What do you want?: Too much but if u must know and really want to get some for me, ask me! I have a whole lotta stuff I want.

5. Where do you want to live? In a house with a large kitchen.

6. How many kids do you want?: 2. I'm stopping at 2. I don't think I have the energy to do the baby thing again.

7. You want to get married? Already am.

U N I Q U E

1. Nervous habit: Twiddling my fingers and tapping my feet.

2. Are you double jointed?: No

3. Can you roll your tongue?: Yes

4. Can you raise one eyebrow?: Yes

5. Can you cross your eyes?: Yes

6. Do you make your bed daily?: No. My bed is rarely made. It looks the same all the time unless I have guests. Tousled with clothes and blankets everywhere.

7. Can you draw? Yes... I sketched that cat up there from a picture and I like it alot.

R A N D O M

1. Which shoe goes on first? Left.

2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone? Yes.

3. What is your craziest experience ever? Giving birth. Twice.. what was I thinking!

F O O D

1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl

2. Have you ever eaten spam? Yes

3. Favorite ice cream: Chocolate Icecream.

4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? 2, Honey Stars and Corn Flakes.

5. What’s your favorite beverage? Coke Light

6. Do you cook? Yes. I cook army size servings, naturally.

IN . T H E . L A S T . M O N T H . H A V E . Y O U ?

1. Bought something: Yes, of course

2. Sang: Happy Birthday to Lauren

3. Been hugged: Yes, by CJ, my girls and Moley

4. Felt stupid: Yes

5. Missed someone: Yes

6. Danced crazy: Yes, with my girls with swishing flash lights in my dark bedroom

7. Gotten your hair cut: No.

8. Cried: Yes

9. Lied: Of course, anyone who says they don't lie are liars. hahaha
The End. So the tagged ones, your names are on top, YOU ARE TAGGED.

No comments: