Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Photography by C. En Yung

One of my friends, En Yung is a new budding photographer. He started out as a silent blog reader who I found out when he revealed himself later, was actually one of my dance mates at the gym and eventually became one of my regular dance class students in my private ZumFit classes.

I love seeing how people explore their interests and passion and hope that they become wildly successful in the things they love to do...

Armed with his newly purchased special lens, we headed out to VivoCity on a late afternoon to take some casual pictures with me. We took a couple of shots and reviewed them at the end of the day and there were several more that I liked but I chose 6 to be featured here... :)

Kudos to En Yung to have quite a good majority of shots that turned out pretty nice. We didn't even take alot so that means the percentage of good shots is high! For new photographers, practice & experimentation definitely makes perfect and it would be great too when one had an eye to capture the "magic" with their lenses...

If you like his work and if you would like to give En Yung a try for some photography work (personal or commercial), do contact him via his Facebook page and leave him a message! He's a really nice guy! Or Email me at honeymeow@gmail.com for his contact number.

This shot.. walking down the stairs going down to the waterfront walkway at VivoCity...

Frowning at the setting sun.. attempting to capture a little side profile...

Sitting by the stairs.... even the setting sun was a little bright... * must put shades on* ..heh heh....

Resting a little by the waterside rose shaped seats...

and finally walking through the rooftop garden at VivoCity.. I like these shots.. and next time, we'll try some action photos and closeups and see how that goes! Thank you En Yung!! *big hugs*

No comments: