Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Azzucar @ Clarke Quay

Anyone close to me would know that if I had to choose where to go to, to dance and have a night out. It would be at Azzucar, Latin club at Clarke Quay with their all cuban band, Cubania belting out many of my favourite dance and spanish love songs. *loves*

I had my birthday earlier this year there. Details on that HERE.

How apt it would then be that I now have work relations with them so I have the opportunity to enjoy my favourite live tunes belted out by the new & updated Cubania from time to time.

I really love the place.. the music.. I'm happy to be working with them...

I also had the opportunity to do a little photography work with Darran aka Limetouch *below* when I had to do some impromptu photo session at the club. Many thanks and heartfelt appreciation to Darran for being so spontaneous and meeting me with such short notice. He's a pretty cute boy isn't he!? And he works out regularly at the gym too! Fit, young, cute and still single? Whats there not to like girls? (*heh heh*)

Should anyone feel like they want to give a new photographer a try, you can contact Darran over at his blog. :)

No comments: