Saturday, August 15, 2009

Interested in a Sideline?

Many do not realise or know that I actually have a professional work life outside of what you read on my blog simply because I rarely mention anything about it here. *laughs* No, I am not a housewife or a tai tai.

When I say this, I do not mean my instructing work which does fill up alot of my time but more of a passion and interest kind of thing I do.

My blog, Dreaming Reality is very much a personal and social avenue for me to pen my thoughts and experiences and I rarely mix this platform together work wise. Business wise, I have two businesses under my care and management.

In the meantime.. I want to open this opportunity for people above the age of 18 years old at least (no upper age limit) to engage with me in a sideline business opportunity. No large upfront capital required. How this works is quite easy, however email me to find out more.

I am looking for distributors working on a commission to one of my product lines. This children wear product is relatively new in the market, innovative and first in asia.

Interested individuals may email me at honeymeow@gmail.com and I can provide you with further details. Rest assured, I do not work with MLM methods. Only as a direct wholesaler/distributor relationship.

Please leave me with your full contact details and I will be in touch with you.

No comments: