Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Picture Update!

Since I'm up early today and the brain isn't quite awake yet for work, I'll please everyone with a little picture update of whats been happening and I've haven't uploaded the pics yet...



This is the butterfly pendant that CJ got for me for Valentines Day this year.. it is the first Vday present in almost a decade. I love it! Its made of real butterfly wings *no butterflies were harmed in the making of this collection* One side is an irridescent blue like you see here, and the flipside is a royal yellow. 2 butterflies in one pendant.. apparently it cost over $200+ just for the pendant alone.. I like! :) For those who know me, you know I'm not really into jewellery but pendants? I take any day.. :)

This is what I'll be surviving on for the next couple of months, alot of salad, alot of meat and a whole bunch of protein rich food... Looks good! I'm hungry!! *stomach grumbling*

Ok, more to come later... Just been buzzed to get Lauren ready for speech & drama class! I'll be back! Don't move.. :)

No comments: