Thursday, May 17, 2007
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
This is the butterfly pendant that CJ got for me for Valentines Day this year.. it is the first Vday present in almost a decade. I love it! Its made of real butterfly wings *no butterflies were harmed in the making of this collection* One side is an irridescent blue like you see here, and the flipside is a royal yellow. 2 butterflies in one pendant.. apparently it cost over $200+ just for the pendant alone.. I like! :) For those who know me, you know I'm not really into jewellery but pendants? I take any day.. :)
This is what I'll be surviving on for the next couple of months, alot of salad, alot of meat and a whole bunch of protein rich food... Looks good! I'm hungry!! *stomach grumbling*
Ok, more to come later... Just been buzzed to get Lauren ready for speech & drama class! I'll be back! Don't move.. :)
I noticed that I've been through so many other blogs but haven't updated mine! Oopps! Work has been busy.. we just completed Spiderman 3 on the 13th of June and I can safely say....
SPIDEY ROCKS!! It was such a good show! I'm tempted to go again just for kicks.. Anyone who hasn't watched it. Must go watch it... Spiderman leh!! *pam resisting to do the spidey hand action thing and risk looking like an arse* Next SHREK 3! Whoohooo!!
As an update... I'm back on the Atkins diet, I have a challenge thrown to me by non other than my dear dad to lose 10kg by July 2007 and another 30 kg by May 2008. Can we do it? Yes we can!! Why I say we, its because CJ's working out a diet plan and once I get my arse down to the gym, its all the way for me. Do give me all your support everyone!! I've been on the diet but with no exercise, it just doesn't work!
Gambatte! Gambatte!! Gambatte! I will go on! *pam yelling like a half drunk monkey*
I've been toying with the idea of doing a tag game like what I've seen on other blogs, yeah a little unoriginal but it looks like fun and its simple.. the only problem is... I don't really know who is reading my blog other than really close friends, some of which don't have a blog. Urgh...
It would be REALLY GREAT if u could just pop me a message u people to let me know who u are, even if u're lurking.... pwease?
Tagged!This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog
Just for you, I've listed 10.... you can do 10 too but you need at least 6 okay!
1. I HATE soap scum. I scrub n scratch away dried soap on my soap dish in the shower and almost always place it on a clean holder and never use slimey soap, esp those dunked in water for a few days.. how GROSS!!! Its almost like rubbing snot over ur body... *shivers*
2. I have to wash the insides of my nostrils at every shower till I feel squeaky clean or I'm not totally clean...& I use cotton buds EVERY SINGLE DAY to clear my ears, I can't sleep if they're not unwaxed and dry. *ok I realise that I'm sounding a little anal, hahaha*
3. I am allergic to waterchestnuts... face gets itchy... might start to swell up, I get heart palpitations and nausea and feel faint and god knows what else, I haven't eaten enough to know if it can be fatal... the most recent incident was in April where I had a nice lunch at a Thai restaurant at Vivocity. We ordered our favourite dish, Pek Thai Sok Saii.... I bet you're trying to say that out loud aren't ya! Hahaha ...
Its deep fried stuffed chicken wings. Love them! But we found out the hard way, I was crunching down on my 2nd wing when I felt something unusually crunchy.. I stopped eating and stared hard at CJ and said "theres something unusually crunchy" and immediately stopped chewing. CJ, immediately grabbed a wing and bit into it to analyse if there was any offending ingredient and we waived the waiter over. Upon confirmation, they confirmed. Waterchestnuts!!
The meal was almost ruined while I sat in the state of fear and anxiousness almost awaiting to walk out of the restaurant a ballooon with spots. Cj kept on saying.. don't worry, don't worry you look fine.. I don't see swelling or rash... relackk!!!
Nothing happened. Surprisingly and we finished our meal with CJ sloshing the remaining wings down his gullet. That very evening, I didn't feel too good and had difficulty breathing and spasmed in my sleep while constantly gasping for air... it was not a good night all because of a nut.
4. I'm anal about correcting the way people pronounce english words, but usually only the more blatant mistakes.. I won't say that my english is very good. U're probably thinking u saw some really bad english on this blog hahah, but when it has to be good, I can be good. I can't stand it when I hear people say "pass me the tower" and I go, huh? Tower? Ohhh! Towel!!! Say so lah!! ToweLLL!! Sheesh... there are too many to explain.. but if possible, don't get offended when I correct your english around me, I can't help it! and its for your own good hahaha.
5. I only wear black underwear.. both upstairs and downstairs. No further explanation necessary. Preference. If anyone wants to buy me anything to wear inside. Make it black.
6. I have a mortal fear of cockroaches. From the time I was a little girl, innocently bathing in my grandparents house and suddenly swarmed with fucking huge black cockroaches that crawled up my hair, down my back, around my legs, on the wall, in my shower scrub, in the bathtub and flying about. I ran screaming out of the bathroom naked and into a hall full of guests screaming my lungs out and crying while I collapsed in mortal fear. Never again will a cockroach be "just a bug" to me. Never.
7. Multiple orgasms are the most beautiful thing in the world. Nuff said.
8. I love running around in the rain and splashing puddles with my slippers... as long as there are no lightning flashes about...
9. I can cook. But I can't bake.. I don't know whats up with that, I'm better off buying a cake of the shelf bc my cakes are almost always hard. I should have made cookies I exclaim when I take my cakes out and previously, my cookies are as soft as cakes... only recently though, they've gotten hard! Whats up with that, all my bakes are ending up rocks... *bawls* I want to be able to bake a fluffy cake!!!!!
10. I have this thing for men who can fight...esp those who do it with skill and ease like its second nature... aka hubby.. hahha, spiderman?, Steven Segal and Nicholas Cage for example... *droools*.. no guns... more martial arts, hai hai hai kick slash twist and haiiii!!!ahhh!! type... *droooolls again* oooooooooooooohhhhh... Come to me papa!
There u go.. 10 things.. so now I tag, hmn.. Pree, Sandra, Chermaine, Diana (yes I follow ur blog too hahaha) and hmn... Phoebe... lets see what U gals have to unveil... *evil laughter*
See ya soon!