Sunday, January 10, 2010

More ZumFit Dance Group Pics!

Fisaf ran another round of instructor certification courses in December 09 and I was pleased to meet up with Diane again. I love that woman! She inspires me everytime we meet and I get recharged and renewed to get to instructing my ZumFit and Aqua classes even more.

Fisaf is the place train and get certified if you are keen on being a personal trainer, a group exercise instructor or aqua aerobic instructor in Singapore and provides you with an Internationally certified instructor certification to start you off with your instructing journey.

In this round of Fisaf courses, I had the pleasure in leading some ZumFit sessions for the newest batch of Aerobic instructors and also a group of Core group instructors. Look out Singapore! A brand new batch of Aerobic instructors available in the local market!

Both pictures taken post dance session on different days with different groups and I was pleased that everyone enjoyed their sessions with me.. :) More to come and as the enquiries and bookings come in for my Zumfit sessions this 2010, please feels free to email me at honeymeow@gmail.com to check in with my available schedule and I can send you my fitness profile for your corporate booking needs.

Whether it is for a batch of 12 sessions or one off workshops. Give me a buzz!

No comments: