Saturday, May 01, 2010

FitBall and Core Stabilisation Instructorship

I did it! Yeah, so its like I'm on a roll with more training and I just completed my FitBall and Core Stabilisation instructorship and am extremely excited about it! As it is, choreography is swimming in my head, I've got to rehearse them and once I've got at least a dozen sets. I'll announce a new class! I'm looking forward to running a new class with the Fitballs..

I might choreograph something for drums too.. its a good alternative idea to break the usual ball routine that I might do from time to time. Looks like fun eh?



and a sampling of a class that I'll be running from July 2010 onwards at selected locations who have fitballs or with clients who have their own fitballs.



Are you on the ball yet? Check out my new logo! Like it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you conduct this drums with fitballs, I will join the class straight away. It looks so fun.