Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cuteness Gone Bad & Hilarious mIRC moments...

Camlovin' moment.. *cough cough* why call it camwhore? Sounds so crude.. camlovin' sounds so much more.. erm... pleasant...always good to have some place to display some self egoistical portraits hahahahaa... now tell me u come to my blog to look at fulgy pictures... no right? That being said.. have eyelash? must take picture... *whips out camera*

Strange thing about pictures with your head sideways is that u can't but help cocking ur head to the side to look at it too right? Its hard just to stare at it vertically... no? Anyway *ahems*.... moving on....

My girlfriends entertain me alot and keep me amused with the stuff they find and put on their blogs sometimes... credits here go to them for such amusing finds... I've snapped some snippets off their blogs for your entertainment too and you can link to their blogs to read or see more if you want to.

Shelly found this link to Kawaii Not: Cuteness Gone Bad and u can find some stuff in here that makes u snigger... I have a warped sense of humour... and if you have one too, you'd be sniggering too.. don't say I didn't warn u... enjoy...


And my gal, molemole linked up Krisandro's post on how he used to mess with those horny desperate guys over at mIRC and what he did was totally hilarious.. this guy has a slick sense of humour... he went into the chatrooms as "Kristy" and here's what happened...





and the most hilarious one that made me want to post this up in my blog is below... classic lah.. this one takes the cake Krisandro!.. I can't help laugh each time I read it.. even though I've already read it like.. 5 times.. TUI AH!! TUI ah!! *fisted hand thumping against my chest* ((snigger)) Bwhuhahahahahaaa.....

More can be found from Krisandro's post here and here. Enjoy... I know I did. :)

No comments: