Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Photography Work & Friends...

Sometime the week before, I had to do another photoshoot for Azzucar but before that, I met up with a long time old friend, Daryl. For those who know Daryl, he's Mister Herbalife. He's a major big shot in that business....

Everything about him is Herbalife... hahahaha! I've known him since Eirian was about a year old so that makes him about a 7 year old friend already...

He's seen me at my fattest at 100kg some years back and tried to put me on his Herbalife products. If you don't already know that I was previously that size. You can check out my SOYJOY promo. videoclip done earlier this year HERE.

Unlucky as it was for those products, I was that 1% of people who had serious side effects from taking them so I had to stop consuming them or go into shock. Over the years, he slowly saw the transformation with my low carb/exercise regime and imagine the fast forward to 2009 the other week when we met for dinner at the Fisherman's Wharf for Fish & Chips.... :) "Is that really you?!".... always good to get that kind of response...

Then it was down to Azzucar for some work done. Picture first with the club owner, Miguel before we set off to work... and that evening, both my photographer boys went to the club to help me, Darran and En Yung.

Must take a picture with EY ... remember En Yung? *hugs* One more reminder below and you can check out the other photos taken by him HERE.

And thats my attempt to pretend to swing about the already slanted metal pole by the waterside at Vivocity during our photoshoot. "Quick take it! I'm sliding off!!!!".... Hahahah!!!

No comments: