Saturday, December 29, 2007

Enchanted on Eirian's Birthday



Eirian's 5th Birthday on the 17th of December was such a lovely day. I'll update with pictures on that day when I grab them from my lappy. Thank you to my sweethearts Moley & kids, Sandra & Ian, Wendy & kids, Serene, my momma in law and of course whats a birthday without Dada CJ, who joined us that day to make that day extra special not only for Eirian but also for me.. I know everyone made it because of me too esp since it was a weekday too.. *touched* :)

Instead of the Pink Princess Party we thought we were planning, we made it a movie birthday instead and caught Disney's Enchanted. It was the perfect show for Eirian. It had a princess, alot of flowers, talking animals, a handsome prince... it was totally fairytale, it had a dragon *for the boy*, it was full of loooovee....*swoons* and of course in the end of the magical tale... it was a happily ever after... *sighs*... I want the DVD!! hahaahaha...

So Close by Jon Mclaughlin is the video below.. in the show..there was a dance at a King & Queen's ball! How ROMANTIC!!.. and I want dresses like that!! In the meantime, enjoy this song. Its just lovely....

No comments: