Sunday, March 07, 2010

Guess Whos Back!!!!

Its Rashidah! My friend, inspiration and my dance instructor.. it was she who brought me into the world of Zumba.. made me love it and gave me the inspiration to make it a big part of my life.. over the years I've known her.. I went from participant - trainee - instructor with alot of influence in my classes still coming from her.. her choreography is first class.

I was miserable when she left.. devastated more like it... HERE. She then left Singapore... went to the US to work/study etc for over a year and well.. now..SHE'S BACK!! Taking up classes again locally. Not at California Fitness but at other locations.... I went over to one of her cardio groove classes the other week when she re-started her instructing stints and was extremely happy to have her in action again...

For those who know her, you can catch up with her at her blog. Welcome Home Rashidah... we've missed you...

No comments: