Monday, August 23, 2010

Muffinman O' Muffinman...

With reference to this POST where you can click to get a 1 for 1 Muffin E-voucher. Go get yours now cause its only valid till the end of August 2010!!

I was at Chinatown earlier this afternoon after a photoshoot casting and I had some time to pop by the Muffinman bakeshop over at China Square to check out some muffins! I left happily with two packs - one pack of muffins with FILLING and another with really yummilicious toppings.

Incase you were wondering, no - I didn't eat them..*carbs!!!* they were all for my girls but reviews came back wonderful! They both loved it and I swiped some cream and it has my two thumbs up too! Kudos for having natural ingredients *even have wolfberry okay!*, natural fresh fruits and fruit juices in their muffins!

The owner Maurice Ching is such a sweet guy lah! He comes complete with his hot pink shirt and cap behind the counter of a tasteful cosy little shop and muffin display. Haha! :) Started off with a dream to have his own muffin shop after slogging away 12 years in the Advertising industry.. finally came out to pursue that dream and voila! Muffinman was born!

Still in its throes of infancy but already looking good, I wish him all the best and may his business flourish bountifully. I appreciate people trying to fulfill their dreams and would support them where possible. Do check out this flagship outlet at No. 18 Cross Street #01-07 China Square Central. (Nearest MRT - Chinatown)

If you want, you can call Maurice directly too at +65 9067 6889 or email him for orders HERE. You can also check out his muffinman blog HERE!

No comments: