Sunday, May 08, 2011

Ma Kitteh iz a slob...


My bebe Misty turned 1 on the 1st of April, 2011 so she's now 13 months old.. weighing in around 3kg. Its even a challenge trying to carry her with one arm now and her belly even lies on the floor when she sits on the ground. We sent her in for sterilising some weeks ago thus the shaved belly here in the picture... above is how she spends her time next to my laptop on a daily basis... lounging on her back n waiting for snacks...


Or she will try to take over my chair n sleep there when I step out my chair to get food or watch tv. **snores**.... Diz iz ze lyf of ze catz.... **snort**


And lately she had come up with a name JUST for me! We recognised it when we realise that she used it when she was looking specifically for me or when she wanted my attention. She calls me "yah woh!" ... "yah woh! yah woh!" as she lumbers around the house looking for me.. and since the last time I posted about her... HERE. She had since upped her kitteh tricks training. She can now. "KISS" where she bumps my face with the top of her forehead. "UP" where she jumps up to whichever surface I want her to be. "STAND" where she takes one paw at a time to put it onto my hands and sits up on her hind legs and does a begging action. We are now working on "ROLL" to have her do one roll... I'll record her doing the first 3 to add on to her trick list and when she does "ROLL"... I'll put that up too.. :) Watch out for her videos soon... Miao!!

No comments: