Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm hungry...

Its 1pm and I'm sitting here. HUNGRY. I'm soooooo damn bloody hungry and am trying my darndest to resist opening the fridge AGAIN and walking into the kitchen AGAIN to open my cupboards and stare at the packs and cans there.

The diet is doing so fabulously well for me, I've already lost 7kg. And I've never lost 7kg at one shot before IN MY LIFE. Esp over such a SHORT period of time.. It has only been slightly over 20+ days! I know I'd lose more but times like these really make me fantasize and not about sex! but FOOD! ..... steaming cheese covered chicken teriyaki pasta... curry chicken and crispy baguette... chocolate covered croissants... double cheese burgers and fries... rendang with yellow rice and veggies...cheese cake.. california maki! omg.. I'm dying....

I'm contemplating on going for a jog and maybe I'd divert my thoughts away.. but its 1am in the morning! Wait kena attacked by some weirdo.. I'm just a street away from Geylang after all... aaargghh!! Cannot.. Must sleep. Must Stop thinking of sinking my teeth into that cheesy pizza with spicy drummlets and zinger burger... ahh!!! Its not stopping!!!

My thoughts are running wild like a buffet spread of an intercontinental buffet and my mouth is constantly salivating just thinking about all this.. I must resist. I must. I've been pouring cup and cup of water and chugging them down and hoping that I'd get full enough to forget all the swirling food thoughts that are running through my head. Doesnt. Work. *aaargh!!*

Someone help me.. please tell me that you can see that all my effort is not in vain.. do I seem at LEAST a LITTLE Slimmer? Even a little? Its seems that only my jeans are talking to me.. trying to speak to me in their denim language on holding on to my ass fats.. NOOO!! *cling and slowly sliding off and make indent marks on my skin in the attempt to hold on to my butt to remind me that they once held in that whale of an ass with whole denimhearted support.

Oh god... I'm so hungry.. I could cook an egg! But I ALREADY ATE 4 EGGS earlier in the day! ... Cholesterol overload ah! And I believe that my MIL and CJ might think I'm crazy cooking in the wee hours of the morning... I can't sleep! The diet's got me all wacked up.. for someone who thinks sleep is the best thing other than multiple orgams.. which I'd gladly wake up for... I CAN'T SLEEEEEEEEPPPPP....

And whats worse than a person who can't sleep? A hungry person who can't sleep and is on a diet like Atkins. Kill me now or knock me out at least so that I can really dream of eating proper food instead of being able to physically walk to the kitchen and stare at them....

I'm wondering if in this state, I might actually end up sleepwalking and preparing food and eating it.. It won't be my fault, I was sleepwalking! ... argh... negative thoughts.. must persist. I must slim down... cannot do my diet half fucked.. but I'M HUNGRY!

*pondering if I should wake CJ up and complain... he might be pissed enough to wack me to sleep and then I'd really be knocked out for the evening.... sigh*

Ok I'm going to try to close my eyes now...

Fooooood... Dear God.. please give me the strength!

2 comments:

... said...

http://muck-a-muck.blogspot.com/

HAHAHAHAHA
I'm so evil...
But hey, you can always hit the shower and switch the shower head to full and blast away you know la...
HAHAHAHA

Aka Pamela S. said...

Oh! I already saw that website lah. I was drooling over it the other night.