Friday, October 08, 2010

ZUMBATHON @ ZIRCA with PA

Ladies & Gentlemen! Its Zumbathon time and its now available to the public. 20th November @ ZIRCA - Clarke Quay *3-5pm* Not the exclusive members only Zumbathon that you would have seen me in at California Fitness in the past 2 years but one this year that is now conducted by PA - Peoples' Association.

Link to Nov. 2009 Zumbathon HERE and link to May 2009 Jackie Chan Zumbathon HERE.

Zumba Fitness will be launched at specific PA locations and CCs in 2011 so this is a fun sneak peak for whats to come that would have great atmosphere!

Details in poster above. Click to enlarge. I'm a registered PA instructor for my other fitness programs so I'm helping promoting this on their behalf to get the event off the ground. I have no doubt it would be a really fun event and at a dance club venue too! Who knows.... you may see me next year under PA's 2011 Zumba programs too... Watch my space for developments on this... :) *winks*

Its really going to be a big fitness party!! Tickets can be bought for $12 for Passion Card members and $20 for Non Passion Card members.

I would suggest however to just sign up for the Passion card as you can use it as an EZlink card, $7 movie deals, grocery shopping points at most major supermarkets amongst other venues/merchants plus preferred rates for courses at PA/Community Clubs. And its only a one time $12 for a 5 year membership. You can register for your Passion Card HERE if you don't already have one.

It will be conducted by Michael Thomas aka Mike T as seen here. I love his classes - very high energy as he has a background as a hiphop dancer too. I would be there that day for sure and have 40 slots that you can register with me to be filled up if you're keen. And its filling up fast!

Programme is from 3-5pm (includes registration, arrival of VIPs, warm up, basic steps, VIP to go on stage for demo & interaction, full Zumba Fitness routine and collection of goodie bag)

You can register directly with me and is on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS as slots are limited and make payment via internet banking. Email me honeymeow@gmail.com with the header "Register me for the PA Zumbathon" and include the following details for me to register you. I will advise bank transfer details once I recieve your full registration details.

Please note that you have to give me individual details for each registration and cannot book bulk slots for a group of friends without their individual full details. Slots are limited.

REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 29th October 2010 or when 40 slots are full whichever comes first.

Full Name:
I/C:
DOB:
Gender:
Address:
Postal Code:
Email Address:
Mobile number:
Are you a Passion Card member: Yes or No

If yes, please confirm that your membership is still valid and in force.

If no, let me know if you are opting to pay $20 for the event or register online for your Passion card membership. Once you have made payment for your card registration, you can inform me that you're a passion card member and I'll update your registration under the preferred $12 rate and you can make your transfer accordingly.

Registration & Payment includes entrance to the venue, 1 drink and a goodybag. Slots are filling up quick so register fast! Zumba! Zumba! Zumba!! I'm excited already. :)

No comments: