Friday, March 13, 2009

100kg arms Vs. 69kg arms

By request! An Arm comparison of 100kg vs 69kg.

Last post on NSFW Leg comparison can be found HERE.

Picture up there was me 2 years ago at 100kg and I tried taking some photos of my arm now but all it showed in the shots were another lump of flesh. No definition at all but also because I haven't been doing much arm work these past 2 weeks.

So.. I took a video instead. And before I exported it out of my phone, I added some background music and what turned out was something REALLY CORNY... like some kind of low grade exercise demonstration or something... *facepalm self & picks up eyeballs off the floor that rolled off out of my head*

Still quite abit of toning to work on for my arms but I am pleased to see that there are *some* biceps showing.. the batwings aren't that bad anymore. I can wave now without having a dual effect of hand & arm waving bye bye!

So *don't roll your eyes k! - I think its the song larh!* but check out the video that I took last night. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep on going... your body will thank you =]

Aka Pamela S. said...

FF: Thanks! Yep yep.. I'm an endorphin junkie so I won't see this ending any time soon.

winnie_sugarsweet said...

wow..admire u determination and your hard work paid off! So envy you can hit the gym often... im tied down with a 8mths old baby, no time for exercise at all. :( Anyway you r doing great! jia you!

Aka Pamela S. said...

Hi Winnie,

Thank you. :) I will be conducting some fitness dance sessions in May. Why don't you join us for that? Bring your baby along if the facility allows it. If you have a maid, bring her along too and you can work out for the hour at least. :) Let me know if you're interested. You can email me at hoenymeow@gmail.com :)