Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NSFW: New $10 Bikini & Loving it!

While out today, I chanced upon a shop over at Far East Plaza which were clearing off their bikini sets for only $10 per piece. *Usual: $39.90*... and I found a red patterned one that I liked! Picture not clear as I took it with my handphone.. it tends to blur out alot & my camera ran out of batteries! Dammit!

I like the fact that while its a bikini, its design stretches down and covers the tummy pouch to make it somewhat like a 1 piece suite. *good for keeping your tummy in and generally not too bad for a 69kg person*

And for $10. Totally worth it.. So now I have my first $5 RED one, and I have another $5 black one that is similar to the first one and now this $10 one.. bikinis might be addictive...ythink? I think it may be. :)

9 comments:

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

Pretty! which reminds me i really need to run to lose those fabby bits so that I can wear my 2 piece again.

Anonymous said...

$10? It's so damn cheap. Make sure the material is good enough.

Aka Pamela S. said...

UFC: u will be better off doing weights / resistance exercises instead of running bc u're not that big.

Superman: Its on sale lah! And its Lycra! Material is good! :)

Anonymous said...

oh. this is rather cheap.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I came across your blog last night and I was so tempted to email you to enquire about your weightloss regime! I actually typed my email and halfway through it, computer hanged. So I thought maybe its not time yet for me to 'contact' you and waste your time.
So now, I'm searching for my aerobics VCD and trying to get the connection of the VCD to my newly bought TV set up so that I can start on my aerobics sessions and start warming myself up before I contact you and gear up for some real weightloss regime.
Wish me luck!
You look gorgeous now!

Aka Pamela S. said...

Hi Mavis,

Good Luck. :)

Our Story said...

this is really gd buy. n guess wat, i saw victoria secrets hv a swim suit which is a similar design as wat u hv.

Joy

Anonymous said...

hey!!!

totally!!! bikinis are totally addictive i tell ya!!!
I m alwiz complaining tt i dun haf enuff bikinis but my frens r alwiz saying i have!!!
im alwiz tempted to drop by my fave store just to make myself feel good!!!!

i have a few sets @ home sitting pretty for me to hit the beach again!!

mayb we gals shld organise a beach outing sometime?? dun u think? u can bring ur family along, so tt ur hubby wun complain also..

kekeke..

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

defector said the same thing. he keep forcing me to carry my dumbells. :P