Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rare picture & Grandmother's Birthday!

My mom is in town! Together with my other sister too! This is a rare pic because we're all together in this picture and my mom *hates* taking pictures!

Whos in the pic? Alexandra *youngest*, Me *eldest*, my mom and Jacqueline *2nd*. They have joined me in dance class a couple of times already too but will be leaving SG by month end.

And yesterday was my Grandmother's 78th birthday dinner! We celebrated at Jiang Nan Chun Chinese restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel Singapore. On the way there, we saw a rainbow! How lovely!

There have been quite a number of rainbows lately... must be a good omen yea?

And the birthday woman and myself!

I love it how we always get this kind of shot where I grab my camera and camwhore together and her first shot is always with a puzzled frown like below while she tries to figure out what the heck I'm doing and then realises... "ooohh! like that also can arh!" then gives me such a sweet smile after.. and she wants to see each and every shot after! Hahhaha!

*click* "Lemme see! Lemme see!" *click* "Lemme see!! Lemme see!" So cute lah! I love my grandma!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

No comments: