Sunday, February 20, 2011

More Tshirt Deconstruction!

With reference to this earlier deconstructed shirt post, I now have so many different tops that I've deconstructed lately and I've been discovering certain ways about how to cut & weave them to give them different looks. Different classes would see me with a different styled top... some look like webs, some just look sliced n diced and some become my favorites like the above which I know caused quite abit of nosebleeds on my commute wearing this with jeans and heels.....

I would definitely create this criss crossed laced up look again with another colored top.

And I also have a dark green top below that I've put up for sale! Its a brand new shirt. Never worn other than taking this photograph. Sleeves cut off so now its a tank top. Fits a size 10 person or a general medium size.

The back looks like this below. I have released this top for purchase over facebook but if you are interested, you can leave me a message or email me at honeymeow@gmail.com to arrange your purchase. Top costs $10. Please add $2 for postage & handling. (Add an additional $2 for registered post charge if you want this). Message me if interested. Let me know!








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey now, missy, you can't be complaining about the loss of boobage in one post and then provide evidence to the contrary in the next!

Aka Pamela S. said...

Its true u know!! That shirt was just tight! And I DID lose alot of volume.. practically 3 cups worth of volume...

Unknown said...

Well, at least the auto accident rate in Singapore should go down a bit, then. Though cases of whiplash are likely to go up...

waine said...

Awesome creativity unleash. I hope you could do more sharings about how you do and how you find your inspiration on the upcoming blog posts!