Sunday, February 06, 2011

Who's that Girl?

Its me! I came across a stack of photographs from some 4 years back when I was still working full time/studying part time to complete my studies. It was a pack of photographs taken when I was doing an advertising pitch presentation and the photos really surprised me.

I knew I was big but I only saw how huge I was when we reviewed the photographs again. This serves as a grave reminder never to get myself back into that kind of size ever again! I stood around 100-104kg during this time and my tops were maternity/nursing tops because those were the only outfits that could fit me at that time.. and no, I wasn't pregnant!

In the picture below, I was at my desk and wearing my favourite denim jacket. I must have been particularly good to hug back then!! Hahahahaha!!! :)



No comments: