Monday, April 20, 2009

Zumba Me! Rumba Me! Awesome!

From time to time, I try to remember why I want to be a zumba-inspired kind of instructor and I come across this year's Zumba convention video and I'm refreshed again. I so very much want to go to this convention but I know it would be so darned expensive... hopefully they'll have one in 2010 nearer to South East Asia.. wahahha!

No matter how hard I feel doing song searching, thinking of the choreo, researching choreo, putting them together and rehearsing and cueing till I feel like throwing my mp3 player against the wall bc I've heard the song like almost 30 times already.... I know why I've been working so hard to do this. It's going to be awesome!

My classes will make you sweat. I guarantee it. Interested parties for classes that will start in May can email me.

No comments: