Thursday, April 16, 2009

Soy Joy's Latest Ads = Totally Hilarious!

I'm sure you would have seen the latest Soy Joy commercials on local Singapore TV, I find them TOTALLY HILARIOUS! Kudos to the team for casting such excellent expressive talents. She really made me feel the agony! *Ouuuch!!!* I could almost feel my thighs and butt cramp just watching.

If you don't watch TV or are not in Singapore, here they are for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy!

I love this office squat one the most. The next tattoo one is also a riot! Hahaha!Did you find it funny? I feel funny commercials like these excellent advertising. It really hit the spot! Much Effort! Little Effort! I so totally can relate. Can you?

2 comments:

krisandro said...

Haha.. I love the commercials as well. Uber funny!

ann said...

i love those ads!! one of the better ads on the telly, that's for sure.