Tuesday, May 13, 2008

NSFW: This is the kind of reaction....

That makes it worth the effort to lose weight and change how you look. ***Stop gawking at my boobs.. I'm happy that I still HAVE BOOBS after losing weight so far...*** I had an embarassing but highly flattering experience today at a nearby bus stop when I was on the way to the MRT station.

As I neared, I saw what looked like one of my students from some years back. *I was working marketing in an advertising school before* and as I neared. I saw that it was him and decided to be friendly and say Hi.

So I went up behind him and tapped his shoulder and went "Hi!!" and he turned around and went "Oh Hellooo!!" *raise eyebrows ala chee ko pek style... *Erk.... - he probably thought I was trying to pick him up okay....* with eyes that had the faintest recognition of who I was...

Noticing that, I went "err, you don't remember me huh" and he stared closer at my face and then took a step back *eyes widening*, hands cupping his mouth and then he squealed like a pig.

-.-''

"Ohhhh shit!!! What the hell happened to you?!?!" he said while flapping his arms like a bird hyperventilating and cupping his mouth again... staring at me in disbelief...

Ahhhh NOW HE REMEMBERS...

"My God!! You look AMAZING!!" .... arms still flapping about... why, I don't know.. maybe its some kind of uncontrollable reaction?

All I could feebly do after this little spectacle was mumble a meek "err thanks!" while blushing crazily but I was feeling highly complimented...

And then his bus came and I too had to go so we said our goodbyes and perhaps coffee one day small talk.. hahaha..

I moved off to the mrt station, smiling smugly and very pleased.

Now. This is the kind of reaction you want when people have not seen you in a long time... hahha ... ahem... very pleased. :) And so very worth the effort.

Time to continue on my journey down to 55kg land....

No comments: