Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tag! You're it!

Once more its another tag list.. tagged memes are so common and widely used these days. Its hard to NOT know what it means when you're tagged.

So I tag the following people to continue this and if you really don't know what a tag is and how to do it on your blog. Please leave me a message HERE. My first blog meme can be found HERE, and that one is over 2 years old already! And the last one prior to this can be found HERE.

So here goes... #3. And I tag the following 7 people because I know you are regular blog readers and won't miss this tag.

So here goes...

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?

Erm.. Eirian.

2. What were you doing at 0800?

On my way back from Zumba master class at Orchard.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Surfing the web and reading emails.

4. What happened to you in 2006?

Hmn.. I quit being an employee and turned my business full time. I turned 28. Erm, what else? Don't remember...

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

Brush your teeth and wash ur pee pee and go to SLEEP! *ahem, I have girls lah*

6. How many beverages did you have today?

1 cup of Soyabean milk, 1 cup of coke lite, 2 packs of milo, 1 glass of water, 1 glass of Ribena.

Not enough fluids!!!

7. What color is your hairbrush?

Brown wood.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?

A cup of coke lite from McDonalds during a meeting today.

9. Where were you last night?

At home at my desk.

10. What color is your front door?

Dark Brown.

11. Where do you keep your change?

In my wallet, the bottom of my bag, my pockets and on the table.

12. What’s the weather like today?

Humid with a little rain and not much wind.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?

Nuts about Chocolate. Anything chocolatey and chunky.

14. What excites you?

A horny hubby? Hahahahhaa

15. Do you want to cut your hair?

Maybe. Long hair in this weather is making me irritated.

16. Are you over the age of 25?

Over liao :( Turning 30 already! On July 2nd... *hahaha now you have no excuse NOT TO KNOW MY BIRTHDAY... *evil snigger**

17. Do you talk a lot?

Sometimes..depends on who, where and when.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?

Nope, don't like that show. Never did and never will.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?

Yes, my retailer's hubby!

20. Do you make up your own words?

All the time! Do you want me to make one up for you? Heh heh!

21. Are you a jealous person?

Yes.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.

Alexandra. *cough, actually thats my sister...but she's also my friend what!*

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.

Karen.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?

Hubby of course.

25. What does the last text message you received say?

Tickets Paid at 1800hrs. $60. Thank you!

26. Do you chew on your straw?

Yes.

27. Do you have curly hair?

Curly no. Natural waves, yes.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?

Heaven? Hahhaha I wish. Oh wait, you're talking about when I'm alive? Erm.. the gym likely.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?

Not sure. I'll update this when I find THE rudest.

30. What was the last thing you ate?

KFC Chicken Thigh.

31. Will you get married in the future?

Huh? You mean I'm not already married? *staring at the ring on my hand and the man next to me on the Mac playing his game with his boxers on in the same house*

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?

National Treasure. With Nicholas Cage!! *drools*

33. Is there anyone you like right now?

I like alot of people. My family. My friends. Myself.. heh heh heh.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?

Around 30 minutes ago.

35. Are you currently depressed?

I'm not sure. I might be.. just that its not that obviously apparent.

36. Did you cry today?

Yes, I did. Don't worry though, its just work stress related. Nothing personal.. hubby didn't make me cry at least.. -.- pat pat good boy...''

37. Why did you answer and post this?

Just because I felt like it.

38. Tag 7 people who would do this survey.

Already did. Your names are up there people! I'll be checking into your blogs soon so VAMANOS!! quick! and get this meme up on your blog asap.

*impatient drumming on the keyboard*

No comments: