Saturday, November 03, 2007

Just because.

Just because... pictures give me a visual idea of how I'm progressing.. and I think it looks alright!

An 80kg me.. and looking forward to finally breaking into the 70s very very soon!

*hubby in the background rolling his eyes at me - "aiyoh, taking pictures of urself again!?!"

Another point to note: I need to start taking pictures with an actual camera instead of the crappy camera phone... -.-'' makes me look green and spotty!

Kua kua... *cheeese!!*

6 comments:

Shionge said...

Nice smile :D

Aka Pamela S. said...

:)Thanks

Irene said...

You look awesome. And keep up the good work. I love reading sucess stories.

Dutchess said...

You look great! And it's not just from the weight loss but you have a very healthy inner glow about you. Like you're really happy and content.

Aka Pamela S. said...

Thats m'lady Dutchess... :) coming from you.. thats a lovely compliment.

Thanks Irene!! Welcome to my blog!

**very bug grin**

Aka Pamela S. said...

**argh! I mean...

**very BIG grin**... not bug..