Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random Discoveries from the Past...

I was doing some online trawling this evening and stumbled upon several amusing finds from the past... all of which I had forgotten but apparently still lives on in cyberspace..

First off... everyone knows my husband aka CJ is a Karate Coach. He teaches Adults, Teens and Children and comes with 21 years experience with National Coach qualifications.

This video was taken in 2008 with him in his Sunday Kids class and who else was in the class but our daughters!!


I've always marvelled at his "horse stance" which never seems to waver like he's really sitting on a chair?! And Lauren looks so cute in her little "dogi" aka Karate uniform.


And of course, I have my youngest, Eirian and here she is! *Looks fondly - only one year back and they have grown so much!!*

And then I did some more checking under my name just to see what the net had any surprises in store under my name search and guess what popped out?

Back in 2006 and early 2007, I was working in a Marketing position in Executive Development in a Design School. It so happens that CJ currently lectures there on graphic design software and production methodologies now. Anyway... Marketing Magazine back then held some interviews which brought to highlight some of the programs that I was working to market and together with those, some quotes, mentions and a picture of me in 2007. *gah!*

The details of the screen shot below can be found HERE.

And then another interview about private educational institutions where I had a mention towards my view of Professional Development for young adults. Details of the screenshot can be found HERE.

I don't know about you but I find it quite amusing to read published text of what I said to the media. So have you googled your name lately? What have you found that amused you?

No comments: