Turned out SO MUCH better than expected. Too good, cheesey fish lovers will LOVE THIS.
I'm not going to claim that I made this from scratch as I'm a pre-mix/bottle food cook. Probably why most of my sauces always has that "professional" touch! hahaha.. Premixes RULE!
But how THIS lasagna was made is like this... I made 2 dish trays of this *musing that CJ is going to be SO PLEASED TONIGHT when he comes back for dinner* but you can always halve the recipe if u don't want to make so much.. I rather make alot and keep but I DOUBT this will keep beyond tonight! Its too good!
Next time, I suppose I could make more layers to make a thicker lasagna... this one only had 3 layers.. I'd recommend getting more cheddar cheese, and having more fish..
- 1 pack of frozen suchi fish fillets (x4 fillets but I'd suggest getting more)
- 1 bottle of cabonara sauce
- 1 bottle of cheese salsa
- 1 pack of mozzarella cheese mix (get more)
- 2 packs of dried lasagna strips (to boil)
- 1 pack of bacon
- Seasoning of white pepper/black pepper/ italian seasoning
- Boil the pasta and keep aside when cooked.
- Cut up the defrosted fish and heat up with the cabonara cream sauce.
- Do a layering of ingredients. Sauce/Pasta/Fish/Pasta/Bacon/Cheese Salsa/Pasta/Sauce/Mozzarella Cheese mix.
- Decorate with italian seasoning/pepper.
- Bake till Mozarella melts, scoop & serve.
Should you try this... DEFINITELY! Enjoy!!