Thursday, July 03, 2008

Cheesy Creamy Bacon Fish Lasagna!

Made Cheesy creamy Bacon and Fish Lasagna today for lunch/dinner!

Turned out SO MUCH better than expected. Too good, cheesey fish lovers will LOVE THIS.

I'm not going to claim that I made this from scratch as I'm a pre-mix/bottle food cook. Probably why most of my sauces always has that "professional" touch! hahaha.. Premixes RULE!

But how THIS lasagna was made is like this... I made 2 dish trays of this *musing that CJ is going to be SO PLEASED TONIGHT when he comes back for dinner* but you can always halve the recipe if u don't want to make so much.. I rather make alot and keep but I DOUBT this will keep beyond tonight! Its too good!

Next time, I suppose I could make more layers to make a thicker lasagna... this one only had 3 layers.. I'd recommend getting more cheddar cheese, and having more fish..

  • 1 pack of frozen suchi fish fillets (x4 fillets but I'd suggest getting more)
  • 1 bottle of cabonara sauce
  • 1 bottle of cheese salsa
  • 1 pack of mozzarella cheese mix (get more)
  • 2 packs of dried lasagna strips (to boil)
  • 1 pack of bacon
  • Seasoning of white pepper/black pepper/ italian seasoning
  1. Boil the pasta and keep aside when cooked.
  2. Cut up the defrosted fish and heat up with the cabonara cream sauce.
  3. Do a layering of ingredients. Sauce/Pasta/Fish/Pasta/Bacon/Cheese Salsa/Pasta/Sauce/Mozzarella Cheese mix.
  4. Decorate with italian seasoning/pepper.
  5. Bake till Mozarella melts, scoop & serve.
Rating? TOO GOOD... How good. Tongue orgasming good!

Should you try this... DEFINITELY! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

thetinybikegirl said...

I want cheesy creamy lasagne!! RAAAWR!!!! Hahaha...looks so gorgeously tempting.