Thursday, July 31, 2008

GAH!! IS THAT ME?!

*FAINT* Yes.. that's me. Both of them...

Or should I say.. the left side WAS me. 12 months ago to this date.. and the right side is me now.

Exactly one year ago in 2007... CJ took this picture of me at my office desk. Sitting there at perhaps between 100-104kg? Its like 2 different people altogether. Where the F**K were my eyes?!?!

But... *shudder*...horrible... I think.. this is motivation enough. Not to return to this size.

Ever. *screams! look at those arms!!!!*

9 comments:

alina said...

how did u manage to slim down? is there any tricks? hehe

Aka Pamela S. said...

Nah, just change of diet and exercise. There isn't such thing as a trick to lose weight bc if there is. You'll gain it back once your "trick" ends and more.

xniquet said...

there's hot and you are hot :P~~~

Aka Pamela S. said...

Xniquet: Thanks! :)

alina said...

haha... true true. i love reading ur blog :D

Anonymous said...

SALUTE to you...Well done girl!!!!

Aka Pamela S. said...

Alina : Thanks for reading! :)

Megan : Thanks :) Do stay n catch up with more on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Heya! I am sooo going to use you as my inspiration! You are da bomb!

Zephyr

Aka Pamela S. said...

Zephyr, Thanks! :) I'm honoured :)