Tuesday, January 30, 2007

1,2,3!


We just weighed in this morning and I'm 3kg down! And I haven't even really begun the excercise portion of our regime and only keeping to the 5-6 day Atkins diet and our Sunday carbo breaks...
Its not alot and its not obvious yet but at least the scales are showing me SOMETHING...
I will be signing up for the gym this week.. I must find some time to get this regime up so that we can keep up the gradual loss... I need someone to join me.. perhaps I'll call Alex... my baby sister.. who btw is ULTRA sexy and pretty.. she models part time, is a full time spinning instructor at California Fitness and the gym is her 2nd home.. I'll see if she can do some spot training on me...
Janet, my galfriend who said she was going to join me has not given me any new yet on when she will be joining me.. and my other 2 galfriends work out mostly in the evenings. I want to go in the mornings so that its less crowded and I can work out at my own pace.
But for now, 3kg gone gives me hope.. CJ says its a slow climb before I plateau and it finally drops off like crazy.. so step by step.. here we go.

No comments: