Saturday, January 13, 2007

A new hairstyle...

I've been wanting to cut my hair for the longest time.. about 4 months already.. I'd wake up and say ok.. today I'm going to the hairdressers and I end up not going.. why? I don't know..

Anyway, I searched the net to find a picture of a crop that I'd like and I think I found one..

Its a shaggy kinda crop that I think would frame my chubby face quite well.. I hope that the stylist can get it right..

My current do is just long and heavy and almost always in the hairstylists sin 101 position. In a ponytail or twisted up on my head with a crabclaw clip.

Not at all appealing. I'm hoping that the new crop will be more energising than this long horsemane that I'm currently sporting and give some vibrancy to my overall look.

*fingers crossed*

No comments: