Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Going nuts about Onions

Its been a while since I've had crazy cravings and *nooo! I'm not pregnant!*

With the onset of our new diet, we've been looking for alternatives to snack items and I've desperately been looking for one to take the place of the potato chip...

And I found it and am loving it... *albeit I think CJ may have a problem with the increasing fart issue buahahaha*
FRIED ONIONS... yes the type that the hawker centre aunty happily throws into our morning century egg pork porridge.. or prawn mee noodle soup... the heavenly brown salty crispy little bits of deep fried onions.. *drools*

I've always loved fried onions and always requested for more when eating out but I found a whole new meaning of loving them recently... CJ sat in amazement as I went through watching a show on the telly with a pack of $1 fried onions slowly making their way down my throat...

*pam now sitting back with a little bottle of fried onions on her table... munchie time!!* Now all chippy *the UK fast food outlet at Cityhall* has to do is make giant onion rings to go with their cheese dip and I'm a sworn fan forever...

No comments: