Monday, March 10, 2008

Pre-Chao Dah Picture Update for 78kg

I thought it would be nice to have a visual update each time the scales move so now that its hovering at 78kg... here's a visual update. BEFORE I became "Pamelia D/O SimChaoDah" with my uber tanned arms, MULTI TONED back... *grumble grumble*, flaming red scorched *and PAINFUL!* chest and almost another nationality burnt face after that last outing at the Riverside. BLAH.

Would you imagine that I have finished a whole TUB of Aloe Vera gel in just under 2 days. Almost reaching 1/2 a tub of Olive oil cream, bought a HUGE fresh aloe vera leaf and I'm heading out to get some Rosken healing cream tomorrow! .... Please dear God. Let the redness dissappear... the pain go away... and my skin NOT TO PEEL!!

*I have an event this weekend!! Please!!!! Wails.... *

No comments: