Thursday, November 06, 2008

Attack of the Blogthings

I first saw this on Wendy's blog last night and today Shelly has some on her blog too! So in the attack of the Blogthings.. which got me rather intruiged... I went off to do some right after dinner.. so here goes...

There Are 0 Gaps in Your Knowledge


Where you have gaps in your knowledge:

No Gaps!

Where you don't have gaps in your knowledge:

Philosophy

Religion

Economics

Literature

History

Science

Art

Whoa!! Nothing to say lor... and those weren't questions that I'd usually ponder about too..not bad, not bad... *pat myself on my back*... bwuhahahaa.... next!

You Are Destined to Be Thin


Even if you aren't thin right now, you have great habits that will ensure you're thin for most of your life.

You have a great relationship with food and eating. Don't change a thing.

Uh huh... well.. I'm not slim. Yet... so... till then... WHATEVER... *hold up 6 fingers* okay.. next!

You Act Like You Are 27 Years Old


You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

Uh huh! Yeah! So.. I think like a 27 yo, LOOK? like a 27 yo? *wahahha thick skin* so.. okay.. I'm 27... *turning back the clock a couple years* heh heh... next!!!

You Are Ballroom Dancing


You are sophisticated and classy. Definitely not the type to be seen dancing on a bar.

You are a bit old fashioned. You prefer dance to be subtly sexy, not in your face sexy.

You are sentimental and nostalgic. You appreciate the beauty of old things.

You are even tempered and cooperative. You work well with a partner.

Uh huh.. so I suppose thats why my Zumba/Rumba dance classes are the perfect classes for me and why I can't seem to get hip hop choreo.. or maybe street just needs abit more practice to "engage" my brain as I can "get" the moves while they're being learnt step by step but once the music starts, I turn into a retard and stand there going "huh?" - brain goes blank.. body also dun respond... Do what again har? *meekly do a side step and run out of the studio wailing... cannot dance! cannot dance!!* Next!!

You Are Most Like Charlize Theron


“I think of myself as a highly sexual creature.”

Uh huh.. Charlize huh... oh alright.. she's hawt... movin' on... thats enough of these online tests.... off to get something to eat...BAH!

No comments: