Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Would you Rather? Slow Vs. Fast

In reply to Nadnut's question of the week which I feel my post that I had previously written up upon would be suitable for. Nadia has since taken up a gym memberhip at CF and I've met with her several times already in my dance classes and working out.

Here's wishing her the best of luck and keep it consistent girl! Don't waste all that effort working out so hard and eating crap after yah?

Read it up HERE for my views to "Would you Rather? Slow Vs. Fast"

Assuming, you’ll like to lose some weight, Would You Rather?

1) Take it slow and steady and exercise

OR

2) Opt for faster results. Slimming centres, appetite suppression pills, liposuction and the like?

What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

of coz is using healthier way!!dance dance dance!!

Aka Pamela S. said...

yep!! dance!

Anonymous said...

both FAST and healthy, without exercise! babe, you know my method!