Friday, November 07, 2008

Workout Music: KernKraft 400 Zombie Nation

Yes, I listen to techno/house too. It helps me keep pace when I run so here's sharing my latest running track on my player. Really good for interval running as the beat is constant for most part of the song and heavy hitting and speeds up for short bursts once in a while.

If you're adverse to listening to techno, I'd advise not to click on this. This youtube clip up there is just the song actually without any moving visuals so you can sit back & listen, not be distracted by the moving images and see what I mean by a good track to keep pace. If you don't mind techno then check it out, this would be a good one to add to your running tracks.

Its on mine! Enjoy. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I listen to techno when I'm on the elliptical - that fast pace just makes me up my game! Also try http://inthegym.net - they have workout playlists with different types of music.