Thursday, November 13, 2008

Whassat?

Whats that? Take a guess then scroll down to see what it is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its my China girl buns! I love it when my hair is long enough to twist, twist, twist and curl under the ball WITHOUT a rubber band and still stay firmly in place. Lengthwise, I'm about halfway down my back, perhaps about 5-6 inches below my armpit.

I bun my hair up for class sometimes too, many dance mates have a ball jabbing at my hair...*poke poke* and I do this alot at home too. Other than it being a nifty way of keeping my hair up, I get to pass off as a girl in my 20s! Hahhaha!! It must be strange for a lady in her 30s to be walking around with Chun-Li *aka from Street Fighter the game* or Princess Leia *aka from Star Wars* hair.

Now.. I want to learn how to do a tight and good FRENCH BRAID. I've always wanted to french braid my own hair but I still can't do a neat and solidly tight one. Someone teach me!! Videos are no good. I need hands on practical work. Anyone?

No comments: