Monday, January 21, 2008

Limited Edition Valentines Bear!

Hi! My name is Bear. Call me whatever you want. I will be yours if you want me. And I'm looking for a loving home.

My crocheted bear brothers are "growing" in the loving hands of my master maker, Wendy. They will be handmade and ready by Valentines Day so I'm looking forward to seeing them too!

My owner, Pam says I'm a special limited edition bear and so will my 5 brothers... we're not a big family you see...

I am a cuddly little one standing at 6.5 inches tall. I was a ball of wool not long ago and by magic and a little bit of fairy dust, I was transformed. I had a body and cute wiggly ears!

I don't have a face but you can imagine me to be whatever you want me to feel. Happy? Sad? Loved or even Surprised! Right now, I'm feeling Happy!

My siblings will have a little red heart on their body in celebration of Valentines Day and would be a perfect gift for a loved one this February 14th....

We can be bought at SGD$16 each. Packing them so they reach you safely and sending them through post will cost an additional SGD$2 per bear.

If you're interested to give us a home this Valentine's Day, do email my owner at honeymeow@gmail.com and let her know that you want to give one of us a home! Grab one of us to say I love you this Valentines Day... :)

See you soon!

Xxx,
All yours...
Your loving new Bear...

3 comments:

Jarrett Growing said...

wow! this bear is lovely!! *tempted*

Aka Pamela S. said...

get one! there are only 4 left!!

Aka Pamela S. said...

And I'll throw in a $250 facial diamond facial voucher with each bear purchased!