Friday, December 05, 2008

Lovin' BodyJam 46

Today was the launch of BodyJam 46 at CF and I loved it! Totally loved it. I'm definitely BodyJamming more in the coming months.. *sigh* I would have been such a good Body Jam instructor.....*pouts* Seeing the team do the launch today still makes me sore. Pui....

(UPDATE: Paiseh, paiseh.. forgot to credit these 2 photos... THANK YOU DANIEL! for the pictures! :).... *blushes & runs away*)


Here's the BodyJam team! Presenting... Mae, Yuki, Felicia, Ruri, Tomomi, Ayesha, David, William, Mervyn and Daniel!

Anyway.. in the meantime.. its time to make those moves LOOK GOOD! Can you see where I am? Hahaha! Notice how strange that the radius around me is sooo spacious? And it was SO freaking crowded that day too!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos nice right? wah.. never credit where u took the photos from. lol

Aka Pamela S. said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh! sorry sorry! Putting in credit now..