Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Is my Blog the only Blog with Spanish Music?

I change my blogtunes when I get sick of listening to them and usually that would mean maybe on a monthly basis. I've had some emails and comments from some friends and readers that they really like the tunes that I've selected. Thank you!

I'm glad you all like them too.. but that bring me down to something I was wondering.. is my blog the only local blog with Spanish music?

I would love to do some song exchanges and possibly explore more favourite spanish songs if anyone knows of any nice ones. Do leave me a message or email me!

In the meantime, I've updated the blogtunes for the new year in somewhat a melancholy relaxed mood and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Feliz Año Nuevo Everyone! Happy New Year! Maligayang Bagong Taon! Bonne Année!! Thank you for reading about me this year.. lets' enter a glorious 2009 together... :)

8 comments:

Feliza said...

I used to have this song in my blog. "Es Hora De Decir Adios" by Kenny G., featuring Camilia.

I felt the intensity of the song whenever its being played. You may want to listen to it :)

Btw, did you photoshop the quality of ur pic? Cos its so smooth! Pls share with me the tips!!! TIA! Heess~~ :)

Aka Pamela S. said...

Hi Lil Princess! Whoa! Hello! I read your blog too :) Nice to hear from you..

I'll go look for that song and check that out. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

And yes of course that picture was photoshopped. Who really has such baby smooth skin other than babies! :) LOL!

Use a good amount of contrast/ saturation and play with the visual effect bar.. :)

Aka Pamela S. said...

Ohhh! This is the spanish version of Time to Say Goodbye... :)

~Ling~ said...

Dropping by to wish you a Blessed 2009! Take care and stay pretty (^^,)

~Ling~ said...

Dropping by to wish you a Blessed 2009! Take care and stay pretty (^^,)

Aka Pamela S. said...

Thanks Jade! Happy New Year to you too! :)

Anonymous said...

pretty :)

Anonymous said...

I used to play Latin music on my blog until I got complained by my readers that it's slowing my blog down too much til I was asked to remove them.

Used to have El Cantante by Hector Lavoe being played on my blog.