Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happiness X2...

Two things that have no picture but has made me insanely happy that I need to note down here on my blog and will elaborate more tomorrow as I will be going to watch a movie with Eirian now.

Firstly. Today is Eirian's birthday. My little girl is now officially 6 years old. We went to Wild Wild Wet and I donned my Red Bikini for the first time in public. All that turned out excellent.

Secondly. Rashidah is back. Since THIS. And a whole lot of hooohaaa and weeks of waiting for something like this to happen. I'm insanely happy to know that she will be returning again. Babe! I've missed u loads!!! When I heard it. I laughed and laughed and laughed somemore, till I teared. Again.. This girl ah.. KEEPS ON MAKING ME CRY!!! Wah lau eh! Anyway... Die also will not miss her first class return. So dance people, if you're reading this, YOU ALSO HOR.. drag your christmas feasted asses DOWN TO THE GYM for her classes and lets all welcome her back.

WELCOME BACK RASHIDAH!!! love u love u love u!! *muaks*

Oh.. and My Darling Eirian... LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U TOOO!!! *muaks muaks muaks*

Happy Birthday my little one.. :)

2 comments:

Spank-A-Lot said...

Cheers for confidence though careful now, you may just soon be labelled VERY HOT MAMA!

Aka Pamela S. said...

LOL... hmn.. and thats a bad thing? :)