Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Way to Eat Pizza is With...

Tabasco sauce!! We LOOOVE Tabasco Pepper Sauce at home... When I returned from overseas posting in the early 90s and had pizza in Singapore. I could never understand or appreciate that they gave chili flakes or chili powder to top pizzas. Must use Tabasco!!

I would always request for Tabasco sauce whenever we dine in and its GRREEAT!! And we make sure we have a bottle at home when we order delivery... and tonight is the night for Canadian 2 in 1 pizza!! Whooot!!

I love the BBQ Chicken Bonanza X-tra Large Pizza and everyone else likes the Turkey Turkey with extra mushrooms. *slurps*

And I drown my pizza with Tabasco sauce - just the way I love it and *shiiookadoodles!!* we end up panting and wheezing with very VERY SWOLLEN Angelina Jolie-esque lips... *bbbbuushhhhh - lips searing with heat* SHIOK!!

2 comments:

Kenny said...

Yeah, I love Tabasco with my pizzas too. It's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum, I love Tabasco on pizzas too. They're also really yummy brushed over chickens wings as they bake. SPICY!