Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Having a Good Hair Day & No Where to Go...

Taken this evening with my SE HP... the picture actually came out quite nice surprisingly. This coming from a phone where I seem to be having a little software issues in terms of sound. It keeps on pausing intermittently, the sound isn't as loud as my previous SE phone and picture quality isn't good larh!

Anyway... after a quick steam bath this morning after dance, I put on my L'oreal Nutri-Gloss hair mask *smells heavenly* for some quick pampering to my crowning glory.

What came out of that? A REALLY good hair day where my curls flowed naturally down my shoulders. I twirled it around and it stayed together in a nice long curly wurly tube as seen here. So swee lah.. so well behaved...

Why.. why must I have such a good hair day when I don't have any meetings or places to go?...WHYY!!!!??.... *grumble*....

No comments: