Thursday, September 04, 2008

TVC Scripts IN! & I Got an Award!

Thurdays are complete work days. Either I'm doing actual work or I'm clearing housework or I'm working on SOMETHING. Its a work day any way I look at it.

We received our TVC scripts today by email. For those who don't know what this is about, we're filming a drink commercial next month. *Don't ask me which one.. you'll know soon enough and we can't say who anyway* It was supposed to be filmed THIS WEEK! But filming got rescheduled. Apparently now, there are 2 variations to film and this commercial is either going to come out as loving & touching, seriously funny or seriously BLAH!!! *crossing my fingers that it will be alright...*

And picture time.. I swiped out my handphone this evening and took a picture. Good hair day! Must take picture.. heh heh.. *bimbotic moment... la la la*

Oh! And my sister Alex just came back from a visit from the Philippines and took some pictures with Mommy!! *love love* I must go visit soon... I Miss You! .. Oh wait! You're flying back to SG soon! Yayness!!

And I was given a Brillante Weblog Premio Award! By a faithful reader living in France. Rojak Rendezvous. Her blog has gorgeous pictures and really shows the other side of life being Singaporean and living overseas with her family.

"Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design

The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogsphere.

Here are the rules to follow:


When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.

Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’.

Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional). All the bloggers have wonderful work and content in their blog and all deserve to get this."

I am passing this award to the following blogger friends & family because I read you regularly, you have put in the effort to put in content to the best you can in your own way and I hope this spurs you on to continue updating your blogs regularly.

Diana @ Molemole.Sg
CJ, my hubster @ My Karate, My Life -
For actually starting a blog and actually writing in it even though he's an ANTI BLOG person! *gasp! you mean CJ has a blog? Yes.. he does! Kua kua kua -.-''*
Adele @ AuntyAdele

No comments: