Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Whoa!! I'm Famous!!

Ok.. NOT REALLY... But they're pretty cool eh? *cough* I won't really mind having my face blown up THAT big for some advertisement... *cough*... erm... any client interested? Heh heh...

I like the first one.. very LUX inspired hahaha... like a soap ad.

Err.. toothpaste ad?

Make your own famous shots at THIS SITE. Have a blast!
See! Don't say I never pass you any cool stuff hor! Enjoy. :)


yours forever. said...

thanks for sharing the website! try this too!


Aka Pamela S. said...

Ah that one is old liao.. did that here.


sinyeerediscover said...

hey pam.. thanks for the webby.. luv it.. haha!!!

Aka Pamela S. said...

You're most welcome. And it was a pleasure speaking to you today at the gym. Thanks for coming up to me and introducing yourself :)