Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I've got a Tattoo!! Again!!

Its found its home on my upper right arm. But anyone and everyone who knows me that its not real. Just like these that I got before. Its a temporary airbrushed tattoo which I got at my event on Sunday. It'll last for maybe another day before it starts to fade off.

Have I ever contemplated getting a real one? Yes I have. But you know what the tattooist said to me? I walked in a parlour some 3 years back and wanted one at my lower back.

"Are you going to lose weight?" He asked. "Yes?" I replied. ..."better lose weight first before you put that on if not when your body changes, it might distort"... he said.

Good point.

I left and haven't gotten it to date. I haven't found the "perfect" one that I'm completely happy with and frankly, I'm too much of a "classic" person to actually get a real one. I'm not quite into permanent body adornment. If you notice, I only have one ear piercing and I wear only a diamond stud and nothing else. Kinda feel that more won't quite go with my "image" but its still something that I might do one day. Maybe.

2 comments:

petite fleur said...

I've always wanted one but too chicken to go ahead with it.....

By the way, you've been given this
http://rojakrendezvous.blogspot.com/2008/08/back-to-school.html

Aka Pamela S. said...

Whoa!! Thanks Babe! I love ur blog larh.. Ur life is so different.. I wanna go to where you stay!!

and THANKS FOR THE NOMINATION! :)