Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How to get Bigger Breasts?

Wife: "Darling, do I look fat? Is my hair nice? Do you like my figure? Time has taken its toll on my body.. I'm looking old. Do I look old? After so long, still no breasts.. do you know how I can get bigger breasts? (looking into the mirrow & cupping her chest)

Irritated Husband: "I know! Theres a special technique that involves rubbing a piece of tissue between your breasts once or twice a day, that should work...." (nod furiously)

Wife: "Really!" (swipe a piece of tissue and starts straight away)

(4 weeks later)

Wife: "I've been doing what you said. I've been rubbing tissue between my breasts several times a day, every day! But my breasts are still the same size! Doesn't Work!!"

Husband:

.........................

......................

...................

...............

...........

......

"Well it worked for your Ass didn't it?" -.-''

End Note from me: This is called. NEVER DIE BEFORE... this hubby is not sleeping in the bedroom for a while. Say Hello to the Sofa Darling! Bwuhahahahhahahahaa!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is funny. It just doesn't work.

Aka Pamela S. said...

oofooi - Yeah! i thought it was pretty funny too... always makes me snicker..