Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I was Picked up at the Gym.

By a Woman. -.-''

A Tai tai nonetheless... but you would be thinking.. what kind of tai tai goes to the gym? Well. This type obviously does. I've seen her in both my Rumba and Zumba classes. I've seen her around but today was the first time she spoke to me.

Why have I classified her as that? Well, she's apparently in her 40s with almost perfectly plastic features. Botox anyone? Must be on free flow somewhere man! Slim and tall.

Her outfits are smashingly stunning. I've admired some of her outfits from time to time. Swee! Who wears those kind of clothes to work out larh! and once she's dressed up after working out, her jewellery is... ahem... OHH LAA LAAAA!

But... still... just before Rumba class, she approached me from behind. Tapped my arm and as I turned, introduced herself *name undisclosed to keep her anonymonity*, bent over close while smiling in a raspy half whisper said....

"Very nice to meet you, you are very hot" all while stroking my arm up and down...

"Today I stand behind you in class okay?" *nod nod*

GAH!

I was stunned. Flattered but STUNNED. Wha? Oh... Ah... errr... Oookkay... THANKS! :)

*flash a big smile in reciprocation and pat her on the hand and went "eh! class starting already" and turn to the front*

GAH!! AGAIN... thinking..

"Was that for real? Did a woman just try pick me up?" *peeking at her through the mirror reflection with a little trepidation* Ah.... hmn.... something wrong with this 'picture' leh...

7 comments:

MLMaestro said...

Woah...Pamela 男女通杀~ =x

Aka Pamela S. said...

What is 男女通杀?

MLMaestro said...

It means...able to attract both guy and girl =x

Anonymous said...

Come on, she's just being friendly. ^^ why u scared this aunty so much? haha

Aka Pamela S. said...

Thats because. This is not the first time this has happened recently. I'm beginning to see a slight trend....

krisandro said...

WAHHHHHHH!!!

Got ask for her number?

=X

Aka Pamela S. said...

No need to ask for her number lor! Confirm see her again mah.. she's in my dance classes! -.-'' and I take those classes 5 times a week. So u say leh? Perhaps she might be in 3 of them.