Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Zumba Party Action!!

I was sent some pictures of the action of the Zumba party last Friday at Orchard.

Previous post on this found HERE. Apparently, there will be a Zumba party EVERY MONTH at CFitness but will be at the different club each time. Next one will be on the 6th of September so if you guys are interested. Give me a Buzz! I won't be able to make it on that day but I can pass u a pass to try the party.

This is another nice shot of THE BEST instructors that CFitness has... APART from my sister, Alex of course. David & Rashidah. *cough cough - this picture looks pretty nice don't you think?* Errr.... babe! very strategic placement of hand... wahahahaahaha! I like this picture alot!

So of course there was Salsa! 1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2-3.. oh wait! Don't count! Just listen to the music and mooove... Loosen those hips and Ai Mama Chicka!! Shake it!

And whats a Zumba party without a BATTLE!!

Whats a battle?
Well, its where the class is split into half and a lead instructor takes a side and each side takes turns to perform a selected move to "push" back the other side and gives the opportunity to show off your moves! .... So it goes left side -- dance! groove! bump! stamp! crawl or whatever you want! Then its the right side's turn... and each side tries to out-do eachother in terms of energy and skill levels of moves. This is VERY VERY FUN! This side is Rashidah's side. That girl REALLY CAN GROOVE AND GRIND. Guys!! Go douse yourselves with some ice cold water bc Rashidah's grinding! She's an insanely hot dancer!

And my side with David leading the pack... Salsa!

So Rashidah's side doing the crawl... Rrrooowll!! Ahh.. but not good enough!! Apparently our side's people are more ON!!!

Our turn to do the crawl!! RROAAARRR!!!! We win!! *yay!!*

And the lead star Rashidah leading this first Zumba party, assisted by David, Katia and Bambam. I enjoyed it alot! Interested to try?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pam.. issit ok that i use some of the pics on your blog (the zumba party one's of cuz) for my blog??
just feel more right to ask ya..

Aka Pamela S. said...

Hi Sin,

As long you link it back to my blog?

Anonymous said...

I too old(lazy) to try.. Want to have a sweet time at home.. :L

Aka Pamela S. said...

Fooi - Hahaha... well exercise is always a good thing yea?

Anonymous said...

hi pam... are there any more photos from the zumba party?

Aka Pamela S. said...

Hi Sin,

Erm yeah there are but they don't look too good as they're really just snapshots of the crowd.

Which one are you? Maybe I see if there are anymore with u inside and I email u if there are.

Drop me an email first. honeymeow@gmail.com