Thursday, August 14, 2008

4kg lost in 2 weeks.. Not bad lah...

Yet another, 100-104kg (Aug 07) vs 76kg (Aug 08) picture. The day will come where I will have 3 side by side when I hit within the range of 55-65kg. Soon soon... It will be soon.

After all these couple of months since my filming and I hit 76kg back then, I went off my low carb plan due to sickness and my exercise level dipped for whatever reasons *excuses* I had. My weight slowly crept up to 78-80kg and maintained the level.

I made sure that it didn't go over 80kg as much as I could so when I finally recovered from all the bugs that were making me sick, I restarted my regime 2 weeks ago.

It started with a 3 day liquid detox where I was completely on a liquid diet. Liquid meaning everything liquid from orange juice, milk, water, Ribena, Soy milk and milo for 3 days. And frankly, that really can fuck with your mind. I was seeing food everywhere. Even my own hands looked edible. I resisted and resisted and completed it. However, I would like to say that this shouldn't be done if you do not have someone monitoring you. CJ, my hubby is a coach. So he monitored me to see if I had any ill effects and would not hesitate to pull me off if he saw that I was getting too negatively affected.

Since then, a new regime began in complete weekly schedule and I'm pleased to weigh in today at 76kg again! 4kg lost in 2 weeks. While I'm not surprised, I'm pleased. Another 4-6 more kg to hit before month end and I can go into my TVC filming looking alot better. I'm not surprised if I actually am 75kg now actually because I know I've built muscles. Muscles weigh more than fat... anyway... just take the current reading first.... 76kg is good for now. Phew!... watch this space!

Oh.. and another thing.. its our 9th Marriage Anniversary today! 9 years liao! One more year and we're a decade old married couple... :) Love love... *big kiss to my lao gong* ... whats even more amazing too is that our Couple Anniversary *our BF/GF Anni.* is 12 years already! Time flies...

11 comments:

YongWei said...

wa, i wanna slim too! be my PT!!!!

Aka Pamela S. said...

Eh, I'm not a PT leh... lol how to PT you?

YongWei said...

lol, but what exactly did you do to lose weight? i'm 126Kg around now.

does pills work?

i got exercise, and yes i do vomit everytime i feel like i've ate too much.

Aka Pamela S. said...

Actually, since you're a guy. You might wanna tag my hubby at his blog to ask for his advise as he works better with males.

And NO, pills don't work. The only pills u should be taking are multivitamins.

And exercise without a change in diet is useless for weightloss and if you eat too much, well there's ur answer! U ATE TOO MUCH! Stop it!

YongWei said...

ooo,whats your hubby's blog, i'll bug him for an answer perhaps? hehe

not even pills that claim to have increase in your metabolic rate? geez...

hehe thats why my blog is donotfeed-dieting.bs

Aka Pamela S. said...

My hubby was also around 126+kg previously so it might be easier for you to work with him if you're serious.

YongWei said...

yup, i'm pretty serious, i've started training myself for the past one year.

i've stopped going to gym due to inconvenience, i've gone for cycling trips almost 2-3 times weekly, and jog any night when i'm free, mostly 3times weekly. Basketball almost twice every 2 or 3weeks.

still i'm not seeing results, i suppose its really my diet

Aka Pamela S. said...

Check out my blogroll for his link.

Aka Pamela S. said...

Losing weight is about consistency and discipline.

Less input, modification of diet and exercise.

I would say that Fat Burners are okay but you would have to take them for a while and ensure that you're exercising to a sufficient level of intensity before you see results.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! You must continue with the plan and continue to good work! "_"

Aka Pamela S. said...

Hello Oofoi, Thanks for leaving me a message :)